Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 92.... Tyler's first day of outpatient therapy in Van Wert went very well. He got to meet his new therapist. They were able to meet with him and see where he is at with his abilities and what he needs to work on to continue to make improvements. He made a special request yesterday for Buckeyes. So I dropped some off tonight. He smiled real big and said Buckeyes. He dug right in. Tomorrow will be another full day of therapy, and Wednesday will be a long day. He will going to Toledo to see the Neuro Opthamologist to see how his sight his. So that will be a long day for him. Thank you to everyone for everything this past weekend. It was wonderful.

2 comments:

Angelastein said...

I wish I could describe in words how much this boy has inspired me. I've never had something this tramatic happen to me, and when I heard about Tyler I was saddened although I didn't really know him. As the week went on, I heard rumors that he wasn't going to make it. Then I read this blog and saw he was actually doing amazing. He has truely inspired me fight and be persistant. I am amazed at his story.

On Friday night at our home game, I stood on the field with the band. As we turned around to the home side of the field, Tyler was the first person I saw. I was moved and touched to see him out there, and alive. It was the greatest feeling in the world to see him out there. I loved it!!

Tyler is one of my heroes, now and always. I'm moved by him. The thing I wanted out of my life was to see a miracle, and I did at that home game. That miracle's name was Tyler Priest. =]

<3
pray for ty!

Vickie said...

Tyler,
I continue to check and read your blog daily.YOU are a true inspiration and miracle on this journey you have taken and continue to take..Just "keep on keepin on"