Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 58..... Wow what a hot weekend. Tyler spent the weekend working on his physical therapy, working on his stomach... to continue to try to improve his strength. He also still continues to work with his communication. He was tried this weekend. We sometimes don't realize how much energy it takes out of him to do this simple things like hold up his head and his legs. So he will work hard then will just have a day where he is down. But he does give it all he has. There is a Tourney for Ty next weekend in Ohio City. I forgot to bring home the details from the fair. So toningt I will try to remember to bring them home so I can post all the specifics. I do know that there is a whiffle ball tourney, co ed volleyball tourney, co ed softball tourney. Lots of great food and I do believe a car to auction off!!! So I will try to post the specifics tonight. THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Zimmermans said...

Bob,Kara and kids, We continue to think of your family many times throughout our days. I hope you feel the prayers and thoughts that we are sending your way. I sincerely hope with each day you find new hope and strength to help Tyler through his healing process. Tyler, no one but you knows what you are feeling, please be patient with everyone that is helping you to heal. You are loved by so many. We are cheering you on and want you to know that we want to be able to help you in any way we can. Stay strong, never give up, it's going to take a lot of courage from you to beat this, you can do it Tyler, give it all you have. Our faith is in you and in prayer Tyler, may He always be with you, love with sincere thoughts and prayers, The Zimmerman's

Jill said...

Still praying hard! Please know that there are so many that would do anything for you all. Don't hesitate to ask. You will get through this! Stay strong!!
Petersen/Meyer

Unknown said...

To Tyler and family... I have been trying to keep up with your progress through folks that know, until I found this web site today. I'm glad to read all about your recovery.
So many people are praying for you. Everywhere I go in town, there is a sign with your name on it... "Pray for Tyler". There is so much love for you and your family here. Stay strong. God is watching over you.
God will continue to bless you.